Attorney Jan Kublick began his career with the firm in 1977 and is now the firm’s president. Mr. Kublick’s practice focuses primarily helping our injured client’s in a wide assortment of legal needs outside the typical personal injury, workers’ compensation or social security disability platforms. Over the course of his career Mr. Kublick has come to realize that the firm’s clients often have legal needs other than pursuing injury claims. To that end, he started the firm’s General Practice Law Group. The Group helps our clients in all areas of the law including real estate acquisitions and transfers, estate planning and trusts.
In addition to helping our injured clients, Mr. Kublick focuses his practice on all aspects of corporate law. Over the course of his career he has represented multiple municipalities, businesses, trade unions and individuals in matters including real estate transactions and finance, environmental issues, and labor conflicts.
Mr. Kublick is an original member of the Environmental Section of the New York State Bar Association, and has served on its Executive Committee for more than 25 years. He is a frequent speaker at Continuing Legal Education programs.
Mr. Kublick lives in Tully, New York with his wife Dr. Kimberly Cameron. He is the past President and longest-serving member of the Tully Central School Board, a Rotarian, and an active member or counsel to a wide variety of civic and church committees and groups.
- A.B., cum laude, Dartmouth College, 1974
- J.D., cum laude, Syracuse University College of Law, 1977
- New York State Bar, 1978
- Florida State Bar, 1984
- United States District Court
- Northern District of New York
- New York Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Executive Committee, Environmental Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- Corporate Banking and Business Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- Municipal Section, New York State Bar Association